It’s Friday once again – can you believe it!?
The days are flying by and it’s already September, which is already sending me in to a flap about Christmas presents, which is super terrifying. Eeek!
Not only is Friday the glorious end of the working week (for most of you), it also marks the time for yet another Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays! Woo!
Here we go!
– It’s spring! Hooray!
– Just about finished designing a new cross stitch for my Etsy shop, which is gloriously Parks and Rec-inspired.
– Speaking of Parks and Recreation, I’ve started watching it again from the beginning with Chris (who hasn’t seen it in its entirety), and it is so great to find that it is just as good the second time around.
– Finished filming a large portion of Chris’ short film, which feels super wonderful.
– Junction has started! For those of you who are unaware of what Junction is (which is probably a large portion of you!), it’s a four-day arts and music festival in my city, where there are heaps of funky live art exhibitions, concerts, performances and general, all-round wonderfulness. It is one of my favourite times of year!
– My Dan Murphy’s loyalty card arrived in the mail, which makes me feel super important and also slightly like an alcoholic.
– Business at work is really starting to pick up again now the warm weather is here again, which is awesome. One of our regular customers even bought me a big block of chocolate this week! I love my job.
– Went out for dinner with Chris to Wang’s, where I had possibly the best Chinese food I have ever eaten in my life.
– Skyped my lovely Hannahbanana while both simultaneously watching Labyrinth. If you don’t think that sounds like a great time then you are wrong, my friend.
– After aforementioned dinner out, we were planning on going to check out what music was on for Junction, but after eating all the food, decided we were too tired and went home to our pyjamas and cups of tea. We are 20 years old. (Actually, maybe this should be in the Fabulous category…)
– My Macbook charger broke. Again. About 6 months after I bought it. To buy a new one is $119, so I think I’ll stick with the $25 one I found on eBay. As long as it doesn’t blow me or my computer up, I do not mind. Wish me luck.
– A couple came in to work earlier on this week, and I greeted them with “Hi! How are you?” to which they replied “great thanks, how are you?” to which I replied “I’m good thanks, how are you?” only to be met with a blank stare and a “umm, yes good.” SERIOUSLY.
– Two words: mosquito bites.
– Two more words: intermittent internet.
– Two more words: cold tea.
– Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger have divorced, which has my 12-year-old self in tears.
– While I love spring and all it has to offer in the way of gorgeous sun and crisp mornings, it still brings with it dreaded hay fever, which has my eyes streaming all day err’day. Which makes me look totally stunning.
Ahhh, the week that was.
Now it’s time to start thinking about Father’s Day, which is in two days’ time here in Australia! What exciting things are coming up for you? Let me know below!
Here’s to a great weekend.
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here.