Now I forgot to do this for the last two weeks (because I am a terrible human, and various other reasons, including short film making) but I know you all missed me so much that I decided to show you the love once again and announce that yes, it is indeed time for…
Fabulous and Freakin’ Awkward Fridays! Yessss! Hooray! Now, without further ado, here is the week that was:
– Went out for a super-lovely dinner date with Chris last night. It seems like ages since we went out for dinner, and it was superb.
– Purchased tickets to see my favourite moustachioed comedian and his smokin’ wife, Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally. We’ve got front row tickets, because I am super dedicated and managed to snag them the minute they came on sale – on my phone, mind you, which is no easy task. I am proud.
– The weather has been absolutely phenomenal. Is it just me, or does the weather seem to make an appearance every week in F&FAF??
– Watched more Mad Men – how has it taken me this long to get in to this show? It’s brilliant. I’m a sucker for anything with John Hamm.
– Filmed some of Chris’ short film (hence my absence), which is coming along really, really well. It’s so nice working with such wonderful actors, and I’m learning so much!
– Went op shopping with Mumma, which is always fabulous.
– Have been matched up with the lovely Raewyn for our blogging group’s blogger match-up. She is the best! Head over to her blog and show her some love.
– Stitching away making another order for my Etsy shop, The Sarcastic Stitcher, (shameless plug) when Chris gave me a top-up of coffee… and splashed it all over the fabric. Guess who had to start again?
– While filming was totally wonderful, MY LORD was it cold. I could not feel my feet by the end of the day, though this made the hot shower afterwards even better.
– In the op shop I needed to try some things on, so I waited outside the change rooms for my turn. A man came out so in I went and I nearly DIED. I cannot translate to your through words how bad it smelled in that room, unless I sat here for three hours typing things like “UGHHHH” and “ewwwwwweuwyoiusyfoiuys”. It was terrible. I couldn’t leave the change rooms, because he was still outside and I didn’t want to embarrass him, so I just put up with it until it (thankfully quickly) dissipated. Oh my.
– Did the age-old trick of putting a load of washing in the washing machine… but forgetting to turn the washing machine on. Hooray!
What a life I lead.
Adios, my lovely amigos.
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here.