Friday, Friday – gotta get down (and read Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays) on Friday!
Sorry, that was really bad.
This week we’ve got my new business venture, kitty gifts and culinary successes! Go forth and read!
– Kicking off this week’s Fabulous and Freakin’ Awkward Fridays is the most fabulous point of all. 2016 is over. What a year.
– Since my last F&FAF post, we’ve moved in to our new unit! We love it so much, and we feel so at home.
– I’ve become a Thermomix consultant! I’ve used a Thermomix for years, so it seems fitting to start my own Thermie business. Stay tuned for some recipes coming up!
– Summer is here and the weather is stunning. I think I’m even tanning!
– The New Years Eve fireworks were gorgeous, and we have a great view of them from our new unit.
– Tried (and succeeded!) in making my own cultured butter, and it is so good I think I might marry it.
– I finished reading a seriously awesome book – Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil by Melina Marchetta. You can read my review here!
– Dyed my hair pink, because why the hell not.
– My best friend Hannah came to visit for Christmas, and it made me happy because I miss the shit out of her.
– Our little kitty Millie likes bringing us in half-dead lizards as slightly sadistic yet vaguely endearing presents. It’s somewhat disgusting, especially when you accidentally step on them buried in the sheepskin rug.
– The cricket is on, which means I have no hope of watching anything but.
– We’re trying to grow an avocado tree from a seed, but it hasn’t really done anything for weeks and Chris informs me it just looks like a testicle. I still have hope.
– Chris and I nearly gassed ourselves by leaving our gas bottle on and the barbecue running. It took us four days to figure out what the weird smell was, all the while the gas was pouring in our bedroom window while we slept.
– Donald Trump is inching closer to presidency.
– I’ve discovered I’m actually really terrible at keeping coriander alive.
– Walked for two and a half hours to Tamar Island. The island was stunning and normally this would be a great thing, except I think it was about a thousand degrees. And then it rained.
* * * * *
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here, and if you want to stay up-to-date, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
~Some links in this article are affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from them, but I will earn a small commission (while not costing you any extra). This does not influence my recommendation in any way, I would still use and recommend this product even if I were not an affiliate.~