It’s the end of another week, which means another instalment of Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays! Keep reading to hear about books, Instagram fails, self-love and an elderly gent cracking himself up. It’s a ripper.
– This video exists.
– I’m participating in a super-exciting swap, Books ‘n’ Bloggers! If you missed my post about it, you can check it out here.
– After having a blood test done, I’ve found I’m incredibly vitamin D deficient. Normally that would not go under the ‘fabulous’ category, but there’s a possibility that this deficiency is contributing to my headaches and migraines, so I’ve been given a prescription and, while I’m only a couple of weeks in, I’ve only had two fairly mild headaches since starting the medication. Cross your fingers for me, lovers!
– I’ve finally found a skincare routine that doesn’t aggravate my skin and it’s basically changed my life. Seriously.
– I’m trying out a new bullet journal spread this month and it’s so lovely! I’ll write about it this month and give you a little sneak peek!
– Libero Magazine continues to produce articles that amaze and educate me.
– We’re creeping closer and closer to moving in to our new unit, and it’s basically the most exciting thing that’s happened to me, ever. I can’t wait to update you on the process!
– There’s a trend sweeping Facebook of ladies posting 3 photos that they feel beautiful in, then tagging other gals to do it too. I love seeing so much self-love on my timeline! YAS QUEENS!
– Leaving work and promptly tripping over nothing in particular, to which an elderly man walking past asks “Have a nice trip, did you?” which causes him to laugh so hard I think his false teeth will fall out.
– Chris Brown continues to exist.
– I have once again proved that I am terrible at keeping up with monthly challenges, as documented on my Instagram (I’m yet to complete the 6 Word Story Challenge from August. Whoops.)
– I need to keep reminding myself that just because I pin things on Pinterest, it doesn’t mean they’re mine. Bummer.
– The darling Gene Wilder passed away, proof that 2016 is an awful year for losing people.
– I ate a whole packet of potato chips. On my own.
– My favourite TV channel isn’t coming back for another three months, meaning I have to wait for far too long to catch up on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (#TeamLisa).
– Spring has sprung which is really great, however my eyes now stream like they’re Niagara Falls and my nose drips like a faucet. Hello, hayfever!
* * * * *
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here, and if you want to stay up-to-date, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!