Shout it from the rooftops – it’s Friday once again! And we all know what the end of the week means… another edition of Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays! Yasssss!
– I’ve (finally!) begun a big goal of mine to start my own VA business. I’ve got my first client she is the absolute best, and am 100% loving working for myself. This is the dream, guys.
– It’s the Olympics! Everyone who knows me is under no doubt that I am certainly not a sporty person, but there’s something about the Olympics that I just love! Are you watching the Olympics too? Who are you cheering on? Let me know in the comments below!
– Spring hasn’t quite sprung yet, but it certainly is starting to. The sun has warmth, the birds are building nests and the air smells of daffodils. It’s pretty darn magical.
– Pokémon GO has got me BAD. I don’t think I have ever walked so much in my life! I am addicted to finding and catching these freakin’ monsters. Are you playing too?
– Libero Magazine continues to deliver the goods! This month’s articles are stellar this month, and I can’t wait to read what’s still to come! If you’re looking for advice and support for all mental health issues, or if you’re just passionate about mental health, then head over to find all kinds of incredible articles, resources and information.
– Decaf coffee exists for all of my late-night coffee cravings.
– Tried to order a book from Amazon. Item price: $24.99. Shipping price: $35. What.
– My favourite pair of green boots have finally given up. There’s been a hole in the toe for a few months now, and they make my feet wet if it even so much as drizzles, but it’s finally time to retire them. They’re my favourite shoes and it’s devastating! #FirstWorldProblems
– Mortgage repayments, amirite!?
– I found a Dragonair and it ran away from me (Pokémon GO nuts, you’ll understand my dilemma).
– I haven’t been able to write as many posts for Ramblings of a Fake Redhead as I would like. Rest assured I’m not abandoning the blog, I’m simply trying to catch up with everything. Stay tuned, I’ve got so many ideas – I can’t wait until I can finally bring them to you all.
– Tried printing something on the self-serve printers at Officeworks. It didn’t work, though I’d already paid for it. Had to get it printed by a staff member. It ended up costing extra, then I spilled tea all over the counter.
– Chewy caramel Tim-Tams aren’t “healthy”. Boo.
* * * * *
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here, and if you want to stay up-to-date, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!