Is it honestly Friday again already!?
Good lord, someone get me a glass of wine and get ready for…
Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays, week two! Hooray! Let’s take a look back at what made me smile and what made me cringe this week…
– Ate what I believe to be the best rice salad I have ever consumed in my life.
– Visited my local farmer’s market, which is the most amazing farmer’s market to exist, probably. It even claims the title of the most outstanding farmer’s market in Australia, so how about that.
– My Goodness Me box arrived, which is my favourite day of any month. (I’ll address the Goodness Me box further in a future post!)
– Got my group certificate to lodge my tax with, which is making me feel so rich right now.
– Watched more Mad Men… real talk here, how good is that show!? I know I’m a bit late to the party on this one, but my oh my it’s great.
– Patted a poodle.
– Cooked a bloody delicious rhubarb cobbler.
– Finally got around to booking my next blood donation appointment!
– The Australian Taxation Office website is crashing, so while I feel rich, I can’t quite be rich until the website is fixed.
– Grocery shopping. I would rather stab my eyeballs out with a fork.
– Trying to resist the temptation to get in to political arguments with stupid people I come across is damn hard.
– Walking back up the hill to my place from the supermarket makes me wheeze. I feel like this is not a good sign, and must address this immediately. (Spoiler alert: you’ll get to be in on my hilariously embarrassing journey to fitness before too long. Lucky you!)
– Tripped on the footpath on my way to work, over absolutely nothing. I have the grace of an elephant.
– My friend Hannah (as mentioned in last week’s Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays post) left to go back to Melbourne. Which will have me crying forever. Or at least until she’s back.
As a wise pig once said, “that’s all, folks!”
Once again, thank you for sticking with me. You’re all so rad.
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things have happened to you this week?