Happy Friday everyone, and welcome to another Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays!
Oh, and haven’t I got fabulosity and awkwardness in abundance this week!
– Chris and I started and finished How I Met Your Mother, which I’ve never seen before. Now I’ve watched it, I can’t believe I’ve gone this long without seeing it! It’s such easy watching, and I laughed out loud way more times than I would care to admit. Plus, it’s got Neil Patrick Harris, which is never a bad thing.
– I got bought flowers, for the first time in my life.
– Libero Magazine relaunched its brand new website and it looks fan-freakin’-tastic! Head on over and check it out! (Also, Libero is a non-profit publication helping people with mental illnesses. We’ve made a goal to raise $5000 to continue to provide support and information. If you can afford anything, no matter how small, it would mean the world to us if you would consider donating to keep us up and running.)
– In case you missed the news, Chris and I bought a home! We are oh so excited to start this exciting and important step in our lives!
– My website domain and registration expired, and mum and dad paid for me to get it renewed while I’m semi-broke, so it’s thanks to them that you are reading these ramblings. What bloody legends.
– Two words: Pokemon Go. Chris and I are more than a little obsessed. Have you been playing? Let me know!
– One of my best friends, Sam, got him and I tickets to see Delta Goodrem in April, which is pretty much a childhood dream come true for the both of us. I’m so excited!
– Ants have invaded our flat in a desperate attempt to get out of the rain. If you’ve ever had ants in your house, you’ll know that they will find Every. Last. Piece. of food that you were convinced you’d cleaned up.
– There’s been so much rain here in Launceston (and all over Tasmania) in the past few weeks that we’ve flooded a couple of times. People were evacuated and everything was sufficiently scary and dramatic. Thankfully everyone I know is safe, but some people weren’t so lucky.
– I’ve had several migraine attacks lately, which is incredibly sucky. I’m still not much closer to figuring out what my triggers are, but my fingers are crossed that one day I might just grow out of them. We’ll see. If anyone’s got any migraine relief methods they swear by, let me know in the comments below. They would be very much appreciated!
– The television channel that broadcasts all of the best (read: worst, but in a good way) shows like Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Millionaire Matchmaker has been switched off until the middle of next month, so I am without my favourite guilty pleasures.
– Football is back on the telly, so my Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights are spent definitely not watching TV, instead working on Ramblings (which isn’t such a bad thing!)
* * * * *
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here, and if you want to stay up-to-date, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!