It’s Friday once again! I hope you’ve all had a spectacular week!
Let’s have a look at my week that was…
– Chris got a new and wonderful part-time job, which means we’re one step closer to buying a home!
– We’ve started bringing in boxes of old bits and pieces from Mole Creek (the house which hasn’t sold yet) to sort through. It’s really cool going through old books and things which you forgot you even owned.
– I made an awesome French onion pasta for dinner – check out the recipe at Half Baked Harvest!
– Had drinks to celebrate a friend’s engagement, which was super lovely!
– Went to a Pun Party for my friend Brittany’s birthday – literally, the theme was puns. I put a green cardboard diamond with a question mark in the middle on my head and went as a Dim Sim (I’ll pause while you finish laughing). It was such a great night.
– Started rewatching Portlandia, which is probably the most hilarious show in the world.
– Made my first ever batch of water kefir, and I can’t wait to see how it’s turned out! I’ll keep you posted.
– I’m starting a brand new blog series, where I’ll be bringing you all of the awesome stuff that’s happened throughout the week around the world – think of it as your weekly dose of great news. They’ll be posted each Sunday (starting this week!), so make sure you check it out!
– Finally decided to take the plunge and buy the headphones I’ve been dreaming about, only to find that my local store didn’t have them, which was all a bit of an anticlimax. eBay it is!
– Because of Chris’ new job, I’m alone in the flat most nights, which is simultaneously good and bad – it’s lovely having time to myself, but I miss the muffin when he’s not here.
– Got some sausages out of the freezer to cook for dinner, only to realise there was a hole in the packet and they were all freezer burned.
– I’m having issues trying to get my ABN up and running, which is putting a pause on my VA plans.
– I woke Chris up early this morning so we could go for an early morning walk. He was so mad that I woke him up that he didn’t speak to me for four hours.
– My Birkenstocks have betrayed me and given me blisters.
– Freakin’ ants. Freakin’ everywhere.
* * * * *
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here, and if you want to stay up-to-date, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!