It’s week 13 of Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays, which is awesome because 13 is my lucky number! Hooray!
What wonderful and exciting things have you all been up to this week? Going on holiday? Preparing for Halloween? Let me know! I love to hear all of the awesome things you guys are doing!
– I felt motivated, so I did some yoga and a session of meditation, which made me feel awesome!
– Got a card in the mail from our wonderful friend/family member from the States, Rolf – he’s visiting us in December and we’re all so excited!
– Watched a blogging webinar by the amazing Melyssa from The Nectar Collective which left me super-inspired and so excited to take my blog to the next level! Stay tuned!
– Re-made my account on CoSchedule, which was the best decision ever! CoSchedule is literally my favourite blog and social media scheduling app, and I cannot wait to really set it all up! It saves me sooo much time. Can you say convenient!?
– Found this video on the Internet. You are welcome.
– Came to the end of this month’s Solidarity Sisters, which was once again such a lovely experience. This month I got paired with the wonderful Llinos, which was the best! She and I collaborated, and she wrote a list of her top 5 worst romantic comedies, and I wrote about my top 7 movies with unexpected twists! Make sure to check them out!
– Mum and I have started making our own kimchi. We can’t wait to see how it turns out! If it’s a winner I’ll give you all the recipe 😉
– Got another order on my Etsy shop! This weekend will be filled with cross-stitching and cups of tea, I think!
– Was at work for 15 minutes this morning before sloshing a cupful of hot chocolate all over myself. So guess who had to walk around for the rest of the day with chocolate all over her clothes? (Spoiler alert: it was me.)
– Was so embarrassingly sore after doing aforementioned yoga that it was oh so evident how long it had been since I had last stretched my muscles!
– Chris and I went out for lunch during the week to our favourite cafe. One of the girls who works there greeted us by saying “Hey guys! What’s up!?” to which Chris responded “Yeah, great!” and I responded “Good thanks, you?” How do you know when you’ve found ‘The One’? When you are both as socially hopeless as each other. Winning.
– Spent yesterday afternoon in bed with a migraine, which will suck the fun out of any day.
– The WHO report about bacon/sausages/ham causing cancer came out. Can anyone say “bummer”?
– Fell so far behind in October’s Blogger Life Challenge on Instagram! I’m super hopeless at keeping up!
– Mum and I added some beetroot to the kimchi we’re making, and we had to mix it all up with out hands. You can see where this is going. I hope the birthday party we’re going to tonight is cool with pink hands!
– Made a big pot of tea. Poured tea. Forgot to use strainer. Took a big mouthful. Swallowed seven thousand tea leaves. Fail.
* * * * *
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things happened to you this week? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to check out my other Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays posts, you can click here, and if you want to stay up-to-date, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
~Some links in this article are affiliate links in that if you purchase something from them, it will not cost you any more, but I will earn a small commission. This does not influence my recommendation in any way, I would still use this product even if I were not an affiliate.~