Oh, don’t you know, don’t you know what it’s time for…
You heard it here first, folks.
Every Friday I will be documenting both the fabulous and the freakin’ awkward things that happened to me throughout the week. And oh, will it be glorious.
So here you go: the first ever Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays post.
– Got my Fuse (a youth-published annual magazine brought out with the local newspaper) article finished and submitted in the nick of time. Booyah.
– Spent time with my best friend Hannah who’s visiting from Melbourne.
– Got to see my friend Brody play a gig at a local club, and let’s be honest, he’s brilliant. (this is his Facebook page if you want to check him out!)
– Saw Inside Out, which is my new favourite movie. (Please watch it if you get a chance!)
– Drank cider. Enough said.
– Managed to spend a whole night out walking in heels without falling over.
– Found some new pairs of jeans that make my butt look awesome.
– Found and promptly bought green tea Kit Kats!
– Got my organisation on and have started properly planning this blog! Exciting things on the horizon!
– My brain seemed to think that when a man at work asked me a question it was a good idea to respond with “yes, yep, yes, mm-hmm, yes, yes, yep, sure.” All at once. Like a knob.
– Smashed a plate. Hooray.
– Tried on jeans, as mentioned above. Except when they’re too small it honestly sucks.
– Got caught in the rain… I feel a song coming on.
– It got super-duper windy, and I honestly hate wind so much.
– Got stuck with a headache for four days. I’m sure I’ll address my chronic migraines in a blog post down the line.
And there we have it for the very first Fabulous & Freakin’ Awkward Fridays. Thanks for sticking with me.
What fabulous & freakin’ awkward things have happened to you this week?